- Composite Roofing Installation
- Patio Roof Installation
- Roof Accessories Installation
- Roof Coating
- Roof Deck Repair & Installation
- Skylight Repair & Installation
Superior Roofing Co. is a family-owned business that has been providing roof installation and repair services to the Inland Empire since 1970. To ensure your peace of mind, we carry full liability insurance and we are both licensed and bonded.
At Superior Roofing and Waterproofing, we exclusively use high-quality materials to provide you with the best roofing services in the Redlands, California, area. Contact us today for more information about our roofing installation services.
New Roof Installation:
A new roof can change the entire appearance of your home. Superior Roofing and Waterproofing is qualified to install new roofs for commercial, residential, or mobile homes. The most popular style roof of mobile home clients is shingle, while commercial customers typically choose black tar style roofs. Residential roofing preferences vary, and typically take about 3 days to install.
At Superior Roofing Co. we believe in only using the best materials and products, which is why we turn to the following authorized brands during our roofing projects:
• Atlas®• Cedar Products Plus• Dibiten™ USA• Elk/GAF• Georgia-Pacific• MaxiSHAKE® & MaxiTILE®• Owens Corning®• Performance Roof Systems• Presidential Shakes™• US Tile
Depending on the age and condition of your previous roof, our team of professionals can place a new roof over your old roof, saving you time and money. Check out the following roofing services that we offer to help you keep your home looking its best:
• Asphalt Shingle Repair & Installation • Composite Roofing Installation • Gutters & Downspout Repair & Installation
• Patio Roof Installation• Roof Accessories Installation • Roof Coating Repair & Installation
• Roof Deck Repair & Installation• Roof Drainage & Re-Pitching Services • Skylight Repair & Installation
• Waterproofing & Sealing Services
Tile Roof Repair Services:
Is your tile roof suffering from cracks? Although your roof will need completely replaced after a certain amount of time, it is not necessary to replace your entire roof because of some unsightly cosmetic issues.
We work on all types of tile roofs and can replace cracked tiles with new tiles and fix any minor wind damage to restore your roof’s appearance. We can even work with your insurance or offer you financing to make your next roofing project affordable.